Category Archives: community

Saying Goodbye to Matt Kailey

This afternoon I found out that Matt Kailey died last Saturday.  Matt was the blogger who created Tranifesto, a great source of gender related information, especially for trans masculine identified people.  I didn’t know him in life, only virtually.  We … Continue reading

Posted in community, transgender | Tagged , , , | 1 Comment

Stories from the Queer Side…

From offbeatfamilies, a story about a Lesbian Dad… Since our son Leo was born, my partner JB has chosen to go by “Dad” rather than some variation of mother. I won’t go into too much detail about her gender identity … Continue reading

Posted in butch/trans/genderqueer, community, genderqueer, it's a queer, parenting, public service announcement, queer life | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Dirty December, Day 17… Take It For Daddy and a lot of Other Dirty Stories.. e[Lust] #53

Photo courtesy of Kinketc Welcome to e[lust] – The only place where the smartest and hottest sex bloggers are featured under one roof every month. Whether you’re looking for sex journalism, erotic writing, relationship advice or kinky discussions it’ll be … Continue reading

Posted in community, erotica, e[Lust] | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

The Dirty December Challenge

My friend Sinclair Sexsmith (Sugarbutch Chronicles) mentioned today on Facebook that they were taking on a month long writing challenge (that sounds familiar) called Dirty December.  The goal is to post a dirty story each day of December.  When I … Continue reading

Posted in community, erotica, writing | Tagged , , | 2 Comments

“I Want You To”, and Loads of Other Sexy Stories with e[Lust] #51

Photo courtesy of Property of Potter Welcome to e[lust] – The only place where the smartest and hottest sex bloggers are featured under one roof every month. Whether you’re looking for sex journalism, erotic writing, relationship advice or kinky discussions … Continue reading

Posted in community, erotica, e[Lust] | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Updated Blog List (Trans*, Genderqueer, Butch, Genderfluid, Masculine of Center)

I’ve just added two blogs to my Big Blog List and I’m working to update the list with some information on blogs that are no longer active or on hiatus.  As always, if you know of a blog you think … Continue reading

Posted in butch/trans/genderqueer, butches, community, gender non-conforming, genderqueer, non-conforming gender presentation, Shout Outs, transgender | Tagged , , , , , , | 1 Comment

Gender Odyssey 2013, Day 2

[I started writing this at the end of Day 2, and only just finished it…] Today was a busy day and I’m tired to the bone, but I want to catch you all up before I get a beer and … Continue reading

Posted in butch/trans/genderqueer, community, exploring gender, gender, gender non-conforming, genderqueer, non-conforming gender presentation, transgender, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Gender Odyssey Friends, Welcome!

I met a lot of great people this weekend and I’m hoping that some of them stop by to check out my blog.  If you’re one of those fine folks, please take a moment to leave a comment and let … Continue reading

Posted in community, making connections | Tagged , | Leave a comment

New Gender Odyssey Friends … I lost the card you gave me!

You are Tony and Tony’s wife?/partner?  You came to my Parenting session.  We were talking later that day and Tony was lamenting some of the content in another of the sessions (misinformation about BDSM and poly).  You have an adorable … Continue reading

Posted in community, making connections | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Gender Odyssey, Day 1

What a whirlwind!  Nick and I arrived at the Silver Cloud Hotel Thursday night (much later than anticipated because of dreadful traffic on I5) and went next door to The Garage for a meet and greet.  We met up with … Continue reading

Posted in butch/trans/genderqueer, community, gender, gender non-conforming, genderqueer, non-conforming gender presentation, transgender, workshops | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment