Though I have been going through a lot of hard stuff lately, it’s not all gloom and doom, so let’s lighten it up with some of the good things happening in my life:
- I’m starting therapy today and although some people would approach that appointment with some dread or nervousness, I’m really looking forward to it. Â I am primed and ready to get to work on pretty much everything and keep advancing on my journey to a healthier and happier me.
- I have a geek meeting tonight, which is very cool because I love getting my geek on.
- Later tonight, I get to hang out with Neighbor Femme. Â I have a way overdue birthday present for her and we have tons of catching up to do.
- I am attempting to instigate some karaoke socializing with friends for Friday night.
- Saturday is soccer and a Pizza Klatch facilitator training on Transgender topics (really looking forward to this)
- Also Saturday, my wife is heading east to her hometown to visit with friends and take her mom out for Mother’s day. Â Me and the kids will be spending lots of quality time together . Â OK, who am I fooling, the teenager will try to spend as little time as possible interacting with me and the smaller one. Â The smaller one will be on me the entire time….
- … and that is why I’m so glad my buddy Elijah is coming over Saturday evening to hang out a bit… much needed buddy time.
- Sunday … garden time, hanging with my small one, hopefully the big one will make some kind of special breakfast so I don’t have to… or even any breakfast so I don’t have to 🙂
I posted something to one of my Facebook pages about doing karaoke on Friday and my little brothers, Nick and Elijah, both commenced with the mockery. Â Apparently, they both only go to karaoke to laugh at the people trying to sing. Â I threw it back, saying that they had nothing to say unless they came to see and hear me. Â And if they wanted to laugh at me after that, I’d buy them a beer.
Naaa… I wouldn’t. Â I’d beat the crap out of them. Â It’s the brotherly thing to do.
This content is published under the Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported license.