A Love Note to Her Legs

img_2633_2b

goddamn, I love your legs

their strength, carrying you through your day

their shape, turning me on at a glance

the feel, silky softness under my fingertips

the seduction, your leg rubbing against mine

the invitation, your legs opening for me

the reward, thighs holding me tight, pulling me closer

baby, I love your legs

img_2635_2b

This entry was posted in crushes, pictures, poetry and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to A Love Note to Her Legs

Oh, love…this is so beautiful, and when I get to the line

“your legs opening for me”

I get a spark, a shock, a shudder, inside, where you’ve loved me.

Thank you, my wonderful h.

2. *typeless*
    Seriously, how awesome ♥

3. MissingLink says:

And what about your wife’s legs? You have no sense of class; if you’re going to fuck around – at least remove your wedding band, first. Especially, if you plan on flaunting your booty in front of the world.

Here’s a little education for you, I’m not cheating on my wife. I keep my wedding band on at all times, on purpose, because I’m not hiding anything, I don’t have anything to hide or be ashamed of. My wife and I are in an open relationship, she wears her wedding rings on her dates too. Also, you don’t know it because you’re completely ignorant, but my wife prefers me to not talk in intimate detail about her on this blog.

Yeah, thanks for playing but before you step onto my field, make sure you know the rules of the game.

4. Eliot says:

I love ignorant douchebags. So much fun educating them while also basically telling them to go fuck themselves. You rock hardcore, Kyle, and I like the poem and the accompanying pictures. 😀

5. Michelle says:

What an asshole. Good for you for telling them where to stick it!! 🙂

The pictures are awesome 🙂

6. Ashley says:

Lovely Kyle. The pictures are wonderful and the sentiments great. Thank you for sharing.

7. Oh my…I do believe little Miss “MissingLink” has bitten off a tad more than she can chew. What do they say about not messing with the bull?

The ignorant are such fun to play with, aren’t they?

8. curious says:

ties in well with prev post about garters

9. Strawbrykiwi says:

Legs! Lovely! (Also this is that test comment you wanted)

10. Eris says:

One of the reasons I don’t post much about my/our sex life on my blog, don’t want the crazies stepping in…

It absolutely amazes me (I’m not sure why, I’m very familiar with it) the intolerance and ignorance of most people, especially for the kink and poly lifestyle. I think they’d rather we be gay.

well, and I’ve got queerness against me as well (at least in their eyes). and yeah, it’s hard to understand why they’d feel the need to attack us, what is it to them, huh?

11. tygerbaby says:

Both the pictures and the sentiments about them are wonderful. Clearly you’ve got something special with @sroxy. Good for you and *loved* your response to the troll.

12. Raven Quince says:

Testing your comment settings for the Troll prevention campaign.

13. NYKelly says:

The only people that care what is going on in other peoples bedrooms don’t have enough going on in their own