Tag, I’m it! The lovely Roxy at Uncommon Curiosity has named me, along with 9 others, Honest Scrap (I’m really relieved it wasn’t Honest Crap).
There are three rules for this award:
First, link back to the person who gave you the award: my gorgeous girlfriend and all around awesome person, Roxy.
Next, give the award to ten other bloggers:
1. Ang, the Sweltering Celt, bringing us the honest truth about poly
2. Bad Bad Girl, bringing us the honest truth about the down and dirty
3. Debauched Domestic Diva, bringing us the honest truth about sex worker awareness
4. Saintchick, bringing us the honest truth about life in NOLA
5. Scarlet Lotus St. Syr, bringing us the honest truth about sex toys and being part of a triad
6. GR-E.G, bringing us the honest truth about life and love and sexy clothes
7. The Femme Fairy Godmother, bringing us the honest truth about lesbian life lessons
8. Leo, the Butch Girlcat, bringing us the honest truth about his exploration of gender, masculinity, stone and much, much more
9. Fireboltx, of The Freezing Flames, bringing us the honest truth about being a genderqueer teen in India
10. SweetSpice, of Spicy with a Touch of Sweetness, bringing us the honest truth about her hot, spicy and sweet explorations
10 honest things about me
1. favorite ice cream dessert: Tillamook vanilla bean ice cream, a few spoonfuls of chunky peanut butter and chocolate syrup
2. I enjoy flights that stop over at the Salt Lake City airport, because I can get Polygamy Porter at a brew pub there.
3. In the morning, on work days, I shower without any lights on, I also don’t have my contacts in yet, so I’m pretty much showering blind
4. I came out to my parents as a lesbian when I was 17 years old.. they sent me to a shrink. I only went once, I knew I wasn’t having a ‘sexual identity crisis’
5. I have a soldering iron, and I know how to use it
6. O’Reilly Books once paid me to serve as technical reviewer on a software development book
7. I love Sweet Tarts and all manner of tart candy.. a love I’ve passed on to my eldest daughter, Spawn1
8. I have wiggly feet. It’s not conscious but it’s almost constant. My toes flex, my heels bounce, like they’re playing along to music only I can hear (although most of the time I’m not consciously aware of the music either). My wife enjoys teasing me about it, because I literally can’t keep them still. I can remember way back in high school, when I was learning how to type, I’d be in other classes and I’d ‘type’ the words I heard or read with my toes.
9. Like many other writers of all kinds, I have a fiction story on the back burner that I’d like to turn into a published book someday.
10. my ass is a complete whore (ok, that isn’t a revelation, but it is honest)
Ok.. if I’ve tagged you, I want to hear back from you when you post, don’t make me get my belt out >;-)
This content is published under the Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported license.