Half-Nekkid Thursday: Genderfuck. Fuck gender! Fuck, gender.

Wearing dresses or skirts counts as drag for me, but after having a playful conversation on twitter with Erin Leone, I came up with this idea:

April Fool, for sure.

So, does the skirt add or detract?  Would you suck butch cock if it was under a skirt or dress?  Discuss…

Ya’ll make sure and check out Erin’s HNT as well ;-)   (it’s not up now, when I’m posting, but he said he would… )

To see all the other HNT posts for the day, go to Views from the Back Row, from whence the HNT goodness has come.

This entry was posted in HNT, humor, pictures and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Half-Nekkid Thursday: Genderfuck. Fuck gender! Fuck, gender.

1. Eithrael says:

The skirt only detracts because it brings back bad food childhood memories of Bob Evan’s Restaurants. If you could call them restaurants. Totally HOT otherwise! I LOVE a man in a skirt! =] Yum!

2. mina says:

hehehe nope wouldn’t matter to me.. skirt, dress, pants, shorts, nothing at all… I’d still suck butch cock! HHNT

3. You know, I wouldn’t know. I can never say how I’d react in theory to things because I usually end up wrong when a theory becomes the reality.

Happy HNT!

4. Erin Leone says:

Mine is up!! Pun intended!!!!! The password is panda.

Wrap it in a skirt or a pair of pants, or nothing at all, it doesn’t matter to me, I’d still want to suck that cock.

But, damn, man – you’ve got some FINE lookin’ thighs…

6. Vixen says:

That’s awesome. And surprisingly VERY hot!

7. Men in skirts are sexy. :) HHNT!

8. Amber says:

I love that not only is it a skirt but it’s a bright PINK checkered MINIskirt. Cheers to never doing anything halfway! ;)

9. Kimberly says:

I love a genderfuck! Well done!
    Happy HNT!

10. saintchick says:

Oh ma goodness

11. Femme Gender says:

…not sure that’s quite your colour K………

12. Ang says:

BWAH HA HA HA!!! Erm… okay, I’m sorry, I couldn’t focus on the question because the PINK was killing me. GREAT HNT!

13. vanimp says:

Haha apart from the color pink(I hates it) I doubt a skirt would deter me from doing something utterly wonderful and fun ;) x

14. Dragon Mage says:

I love the idea, but I’m not sure that’s the best color (or pattern) for you. :P
    Great pic.

15. I’d suck butch cock. Full stop. Especially yours!

xx Dee

16. yes, of course…just not with my mouth. >;) Does look like a great place for a picnic though. Salami sandwiches?

17. SweetSpiced says:

Guys in skirts – HOT. Best bent over though. Also, sexy soccer thighs!

18. Eliot says:

How the hell did I miss this?! The skirt looks silly, but I’d suck butch cock regardless! :-D