Half-Nekkid Thursday : mirrored

hnt_021209

Another picture from roxy‘s visit with me.  One thing I really wanted her to experience was getting a blowjob.  She’d given plenty, but never received one.  I’d done both, and knew how good it felt to be on the receiving end.  I knew I could do it in a way that she would feel, and hopefully appreciate.

I was well into it when she reached over and grabbed her camera.  Once I had my mouth back on her cock, she snapped several pictures, exclaiming over the cool image she was seeing in the mirror.  Yeah, I know, how was she able to have the presence of mind to take pictures while I was sucking her cock?  I have no idea.. she’s some kind of superhuman.

At any rate, the picture is cool and she’s hot.  And I don’t look too bad either.  Maybe it’s the blur.

To see all the other HNT posts for the day, go to Views from the Back Row, from whence the HNT goodness has come.

HNTbutton

Photo credit to roxy

This entry was posted in HNT and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Half-Nekkid Thursday : mirrored

1. That is a cool picture and y’all are both hot.=)

Happy HNT!

2. I love it, though I want it to be more in focus ’cause the better I could see the hotter it would be. Though if it was in focus that might be too much hotness for most of us to handle. 😉

3. vanimp says:

Dammit I am squinting trying to see more HAHA … I love these shots, right in the moment, slightly out of focus. Frenzied flicking hehe. x

It’s not the blur, Kyle – you are amazingly, wonderfully hot. The blur just adds a bit of mystery to it.

And, yes, i have altogether too much presence of mind when i see an awesome shot and there’s a camera nearby. i think something needs to be done about this. Please promise you’ll show me the errors of my ways. Repeatedly.

Ps to Scarlet Lotus: We do have a number of clear shots, but Kyle was such an enthusiastic fucktoy that i had trouble keeping the camera still for all of them. Having seen the others, i can attest to their extreme hotness. However, i recognized it was my patriotic duty to save the public the heartache of so much sexiness – imagine what would happen to our already-failing economy if people stopped working altogether to devote themselves entirely to the cult of Kyle…luvs, i just have to save y’all from yourselves. 😉

5. sage says:

Roxy is looking good!
    love mirror pics!

6. Vixen says:

I love mirror pics too. HOT.

7. I love the fact the photo isn’t focused. Its like catching a part of something you’re not supposed to see, walking by the door really quickly. HHNT!

8. saintchick says:

yodel 😉

9. Ansley says:

I really like this and agree with Beautiful Dreamer.. very hot glimpse! HHNT!

10. Jennybean says:

I like the blur…. great shot!

HHNT

11. WoW! This is an awesome photo! Very voyeur. 🙂

12. That is the hottest fucking picture ever! Um, do you mind if I feature it on my blog – something that hot needs to be shared!

13. Nola says:

How awesome! I love her obliging tendencies with the cam.
    PS: I’m so jealous there’s people out there with such freedom AND spouses. Rock on!